Motor Vehicle & Driver's License
PA Fish & Boat Commission
Apportioned Registration
New Residents
Special Plates
PennDot Forms
Contact Us
      Have You Recently Relocated to   

All new residents with out-of-state driver's license must obtain a Pennsylvania Driver's License within 60 days of establishing residency.

All new residents are required to make an application for Pennsylvania title and registration of their vehicle(s) within 20 days of establishing residency.

In order to title and register your vehicle in Pennsylvania you MUST provide a valid Pennsylvania Driver's License or State ID.


Transfer your out-of-state title and registration at Bev's Auto Tags and save $10.00 off your entire transfer! Just print the coupon and present it at the time of processing.

Obtaining an Initial Pennsylvania Driver's License

You must appear in person at a PennDot Driver License Center with the following documentation in order to apply for a Pennsylvania Driver's License:

   1). Valid Out-of-State Driver's License to Surrender to PennDot

   2). Identification Requirements

        a). Social Security Card


        b). One of the Following: Birth Certificate, Certificate of US 
             Citizenship, Certificate of Naturalization, Valid US 

   3). Residency Requirement: Please Provide TWO of the 

           a). Tax Record

          b). Lease Agreement

        c). Mortgage Document

        d). W-2 Form

        e). Current Weapons Permit

        f). Current Utility Bills (water,gas, cable, electric, etc)

***Please note that Checks or Money Orders made payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are the only acceptable forms of payment at PennDot Driver License Centers. 

                  Two Conveniently Located 
             PennDot Driver License Centers
         Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Saturday 8:30am-4:15pm
                                   Phone: 1 800 932 4600

        Easton Location                           Allentown Location
        2473 Nazareth Rd                           1710 Hoover Ave
        Easton, PA 18045                           Allentown, PA 18109
  Click to view the map                                Click to view the map

Titling and Registering Your Out-of-State Vehicle in Pennsylvania

Bev's Auto Tags can transfer your out-of-state title and issue you a Pennsylvania license plate and registration. Please bring the following items at the time of the transfer:

   1). Out-of-State Title

        *If your vehicle is leased or financed and you do not hold 
          the title, we must request the title from your finance 
          company. Please call or stop by our office to begin this 
   2). Valid Pennsylvania Driver's License/State ID

   3). Current Pennsylvania Insurance Card

   4). Your Vehicle for VIN Verification

*Please note that you have 10 days from the date of the transfer to get your vehicle inspected in Pennsylvania. 

State and Service Fees Apply


Our Vision is to offer the best products and services to our customers. To always exceed customer expectations resulting in customer delight. Our mission is to provide highest possible quality at the right price.

Our commitment to offer nothing but the very best is reflected in our vision & mission statements. We exist because of our customer and we are very grateful to our customers who have made us what we are today. We now strive to take our organization to the next level so that we can serve our customers even better and continue to keep them fully satisfied.

Site Map